The Worthington Family Foundation 2011 distribution was divided among the following organizations:
- The Old Town Playhouse in Traverse City, MI, is a volunteer based organization promoting quality community theatre experiences for the people of Northwest Michigan by providing educational opportunities and entertainment in the theatrical arts. They were awarded $70,000 which will be used to match the dollars that are currently available for their Young Company.
- Michigan State University Opera Theater in East Lansing, MI provides students opportunities for exploring the arts through a variety of high quality and affordable programs. They were awarded $20,000 which will be used to support for opera performances produced specifically to engage children at prices schools and famiies can afford.
- Great Lakes Childrens Museum in Traverse City, MI creates hands-on, interactive and informal educational environments for children and the adults in their lives that invite curiosity, allow exploration, and celebrate the child-like wonder in all of us. They were awarded $20,000 which will be used to fund a Magnetic Ball Wall exhibit.
- Chelsea Center for the Arts in Chelsea, MI is an organization that developes, fosters, and promotes art and music in Chelsea and the surrounding areas. They were awarded $60,000 to fund materials and supplies, equipment, and services needed to produce and support enhanced arts programming for youths ages 0-18.
- SEEDS in Traverse City, MI is an organization that fosters local solutions to global issues. They were awarded $52,000 which will be used in their Foods in the Classroom program.